Risky Frizz: The Dank Movie is a 2001 American animated comedy film based on the Kingson series, Risky Frizz. The film was directed by series creator Son of Hat, and stars the regular television cast of BaconMahBoi, Son of Hat, Justin Roiland, Tara Strong, and Peter Capaldi. The plot follows Risky Dingo— a soda bottle, Shark Bowl— a water jug, Plate Girl— a plate, and Fate Kid, a human on an adventure to save their world from a demonic entity, who vows to destroy all life on the planet.
The film was a box-office success, grossing over $150 million with a $35 million budget, and received generally positive reviews from critics. A sequel titled Risky Frizz: Space Ninja Fire Squad: Ultra Movie Sequel 2 was released on April 6, 2016.
The film centers around anthropomorphic bottle hero, Risky Dingo, and his best friends: Sharkbowl, Plate Girl, and Fate Kid. One night on Sharkbowl's birthday, Risky is greeted by an entity, named Infinity. Infinity tells him that she can grant him any wish if he can free her from her chains. Gullible, Risky steals the hat of dream spirit, Travis Scaper, and frees Infinity. This automatically causes Infinity to raise her dark army and set out to conquer the Earth. Now, Risky Dingo must find a way to save the world and his friendship from the devilish being.
- Bacon as Risky Dingo, Veniti, Dam the Man, Multiple background characters.
- Justin Roiland as SharkBowl, SharkBowl (Evil clone), Mr. Side character.
- Tara Strong as PlateGirl, Trang Scang.
- Peter Capaldi as Fate Kid.
- That Guy as Travis Scaper, Mr. Dahl, JanICE, Many Background characters.
- Ralf Hütter as Ralf the Wiki user.
- Risky Dingo (Main Protagonist)
- Shark Bowl (Main Protagonist)
- Plate Girl (Main Protagonist)
- Fate Kid (Main Protagonist)
- Travis Scaper
- Mean Bean
- Infinity (Main Antagonist)
- The Army of A thousand Shadows (Villain)
- Uncle Tom
- Mayor Jon
- US Army
- Ralf the Wiki User
- Mrs. Gi
- Mr. Gi
Main Article: Risky Frizz: The Dank Movie/Transcript
- The Risky Frizz Movie is the second movie based on a Kingson animated series. It is also the second time a XTVProgram was ever made into a film. The first for both was: Gecko's Million Dollar Movie.
- The film was formerly given a PG-13 by the MPAA.
- The film's air date, April 6, is also the date the original series first aied on. It is also Hat's birthday.